In order to diversify types of services at ports as well as to meet the needs of customers, Chu Lai port has put into operation and developed tugboat services. This is one of the outstanding services at Chu Lai port; hybridization, towing, pushing or standing beside ships, other floating means on the sea and in seaport waters by tugboats. Ship towage includes maritime towage and towage assistance in seaport waters.
As one of the pioneers in providing towage services in the Central region, the company’s towing fleet always follows the safety motto – fast – professional for all its activities, provide services to customers:
+ Ship towing and leaving the port.
+ Escort, clean up the flow for ships passing through narrow lanes and many vehicles.
+ Support for launching ships and vehicles.
+ Hybrid towing vehicles not self-propelled.
+ Other requirements of ship owners, agents or seaports.
To ensure the towage process is effective, safe, timely support of ships; Chu Lai port has increased investment in modern equipment and built tugboats. Currently, the company owns tugboats with a capacity of up to 1643 HP that can support towage services to the maximum in Chu Lai port. All tugboats are regularly inspected and maintained; ensure effective, safe operation and bring the highest satisfaction to customers. Besides, the crew members are fully trained in professional, professional and health standards. Management of the port in the direction of professionalism, mobility of 24/24 of both fleets and operators, ready to meet all quality requirements; Best serve customer requirements.
Warehouse services are one of the fast-growing and fast business activities of Chu Lai Logistics. Currently, in warehousing services, Chu Lai port has been providing the following services:
– Container services: Implementing empty containers for shipping lines; emptying / lowering containers; container cleaning; container repair according to international standards of IICL; manage import and export output and report the time and number of containers in storage according to shipping lines’ regulations.
– Import and export goods services: Implementing import and export goods through bonded warehouses (area of 57,600 m2); customs declaration and customs clearance services; freight forwarding, shipping and handling; inventory management; packing.
– Warehousing service: Supplying goods storage service with warehouse area of 13,440m2; cargo handling; product management, packaging; sort and arrange goods according to categories.
– Logistics services:
• Export / import consolidation services (CFS)
• Bonded warehouse services according to European standards
• The distribution center receives goods / domestic goods
• Logistics value-added services (VAL)
• Labeling, packaging, repacking, palletizing, loading, unloading, container cleaning services …
• Additional services for services: inspection, sampling, quality monitoring techniques, …
Ship agency services at Chu Lai port include:
+ Ship agency at port
+ Ship supply
+ Serving ships and crew members at ports
+ Agents exploit goods
+ Maintenance and repair
+ Crew service
+ Other services
• Agricultural – forestry – fishery products
• Project goods, super-length and super-weight goods.
Chu Lai port provides unloading, tallying services for automobile components and directly transporting production lines of assembly plants at Chu Lai – Truong Hai automobile and mechanical plant and goods. of other businesses to Chu Lai port. The port will directly perform the actual inventory of goods when delivered or received with the ship or other means as entrusted by the shipper, consignee or carrier. With warehouses with an area of up to 13,440m2, Chu Lai port provides services of cargo storage, cargo handling, cargo volume management, packaging, sorting and sorting of goods by category. species. Loading and unloading goods at ports is carried out according to the technological process of loading and unloading goods. At the workshop of disassembling and inspecting goods with an area of 20,160m2, Chu Lai port provides service of disassembly and inspection of automobile components and directly transporting them to production lines of assembly plants. at Chu Lai – Truong Hai Mechanical and Automotive Complex.
At present, Chu Lai port carries out tallying, loading and unloading for all kinds of goods such as bagging, baling, unloading, super-sized, super-weight, liquid goods, chemical goods, car goods. cars, project goods, agricultural products, … with modern equipment such as specialized vehicles, cranes, … and well-trained staff and workers with competitive prices and care services The most professional customer.
In the service of berths, mooring buoys, Chu Lai port is providing for vessels wishing to dock the following services:
– Anchoring at the bridge and dock
– Anchor fastening at buoys
– Boats with other boats in the bridge and buoys
– Making goods at the wharf
– Making goods at buoys
– Goods are means of transport through wharves and buoy wharves: mainly finished products, liquid goods, …
In order to meet the demand for berths of different vessels, Chu Lai port has invested and expanded the port. Up to the present time, the wharf has a length of nearly 500 m, the depth before the berth is -9.5m, the ability to simultaneously receive 3 vessels with a tonnage of up to 20,000 DWT. In the period of 2020-2022, Chu Lai Logistics plans to expand the port to the downstream, build a 450m-long wharf, and propose Quang Nam province to conduct dredging up to -11.5m deep to ensure receive ships of 50,000 tons after 2020.